For more than twenty-five years System Goats has installed and worked with FreeBSD on AMD, ARM and Intel platforms.
Why Use FreeBSD?
FreeBSD operating systems run some of the Internet's most highly trafficked sites.
Over 100,000 commercial Internet customers run FreeBSD operating systems.
It is estimated that 90% of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) run a BSD system in one form or another.
BSD is also commonly in embedded system boards of routers, TVs, and other Internet appliances.
System Goats FreeBSD Services
- Remote server administration
- Management of collocated servers
- Troubleshooting & debugging
- LAN/WAN network administration
- Disaster recovery
- Security auditing & hardening
- Software installation & configuration
- Backup planning & implementation
- Shell scripting
- Performance optimization
- Emergency support
Network System Adminstration
- Apache Server, Apache Tomcat, SSL, PHP, CGI
- SQL database servers
- Mail servers
- DNS servers
- File servers
- High availability clusters & load balancers
- Ethernet & wireless networks
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Routing & switch configuration
- Print services